First, a very relevant idea here, is that, each individual Soul, contains both polarities in equal measure, and both polarities can be fully expressed by the individual, but, usually the one polarity that is representative by the native/born-with physical sexuality, is in most cases, predominantly expressed in the physical life.
Also, both polarities are present and manifesting in each Individual in ways and proportions that are most efficiently appropriate for the Individual’s chosen themes of exploration in life.
Being aware of, and knowing how to use both energetic polarities when necessary (as in: “androgyny”), is one of the most powerful ‘fundamentals’ in the evolution, growth and expansion of the Individual.
And so, simply put, the energetic (archetypal representations of energy) are:
- vulnerability, acceptance;
- inwardly, knowingness (inspiration, intuition..), receptivity (as the ‘negative’ in the yin-yang symbol*);
- commandment, assuredness, conviction, assertiveness, aggressiveness (but not in the negative sense);
- outwardly, expression (as the ‘positive’ in the yin-yang symbol*);
* - [this is just one of the popular interpretations of the Yin-Yang symbol, which, in essence, is much more representative of the aspects of: Creation-Light, and: destruction-darkness, of the Universe – see this material for an in-depth clarification)
Any of the listed aspects/energies, when in excess, can become detrimental/negative.
If You possibly want to express your appreciation for this information, or would like any further clarification, then: do leave your words down below the post – and, to be updated about more of such useful and beneficial information, do subscribe with your email, or/and follow on social media, or/and RSS.
Also, the sharing , hearting , or/and Like-ing of such materials, may truly benefit many Others as well, and thus, my deepest appreciations and gratitude for You doing that, is implied by default!